Feel fantastic Friday 27th March

Good morning guys! Hope everyone is well, we have made it to the end of the first week of your home learning and well done to those of you that have been on TT Rockstars, MyMaths and Read Theory. Well done for doing your topic and Maths work and for generally being amazing! I have dropped the continuation of learning plans for next week into your personal files on the google drive. If your parents have forgotten the log on just ask and I'll re-send it.
Don't forget to send me pictures of how you are getting on, I haven't had any since Monday :-(.
Here's a little picture of Willow looking very comfortable last night.
 For those of you who have parents on Facebook, Chester zoo are doing a live stream virtual zoo day today where you get to see the animals from the comfort of your own home. I can't wait to see the Giraffes at 11.00! 
Have a fantastic day, Miss B, Taddington, Marmy and Willow 

Comments

  1. Good morning Mrs B . How are you today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Lynda, lovely to hear from you. How are you getting on?

      Delete
  2. Maisie
    Hi everyone. I miss you all so much. I've started writing a diary so when I'm older I can see what happened when I was younger. We painted a rainbow in my window, so it will make every passer bye feel happy. I've got s new bike and I love riding it so much.
    I got some good news;I'm now a rock hero! My time is 0.99 and what number are we on the leader board? Also,I don't have a password to that file in the folder of contuation of learning so please could you message me that? I can't wait to watch the zoo episode, and also remember that I miss you so much (especially you Miss B)
    Bye everyone see you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Maisie and congratulations on your bike and your TT Rockstar achievement. Which folder do you need a password for?
      Miss you all too, hope you are being good :-)

      Delete
    2. its for the google drive file- my mum and i dont know what that is? x

      Delete
    3. Hi Maisie, here is your Google Drive link, there shouldn't be a password for the folder.
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a9dE25g7uVnwl1xRuN-WAk7FYGZY-HDT
      Let me know if you still can't access it

      Delete
  3. Hey everyone, how you doing these days. Miss B that picture of willow is really cute!! I miss you all so much. When i watched that video it made me cry so hard i couldn't stop crying!!!!!
    Hope you guys are safe and happy.
    Now i have some work to do. So CYAAA!!!!! BYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Freya, I'm good thanks, hope you are too. Glad you like the pictures of Marmy and Willow thought they might brighten the blog up. Have a good day

      Delete
  4. Anyone else watching the Giraffes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Leopards are beating us on TT Rockstars, come on you have a few hours left!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK OK OK!! But i am doing my English, I will try and go on TT Rockstars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss B, on the English me and my mum don't know what to do. It is just so confusing for us!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Night walk

Team swing

High ropes