Monday 30th March

Good morning my gorgeous giraffes! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and you are all ready to go for week 2. Your week 2 continuation of learning plans are in your Google Drive folders so let me know if you  need a reminder of your log in.
Well done to Emily who has been working hard at up levelling a piece of writing and watch this space to see that later. Also well done to the Leopards for beating us on TT Rockstars, although it was close.
For now I will leave you with a picture of Marmy who had a lovely relaxing weekend, speak to you later. Miss  B, Taddington, Marmy and Willow

Comments

  1. Hi Miss B I am just about to start work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Dylan, glad to hear it. How are you doing?

      Delete
  2. Morning Miss B, how are you Marmy, Willow and Taddington.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Freya, we are good thanks. How are you?

      Delete
  3. I am good thank you Miss B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss B
      I've logged on this morning and my work for this week hasn't been updated. Its the same as last week. I also don't understand what I need to do for English.
      I'm just doing my topic and reading an encyclopedia to learn about rainforests then I'm going to do a poster.

      Delete
    2. You need to go to your Google Drive folders where I've dropped week 2.

      Delete
  4. Hi Mrs B . It is very bad weather here in Flag. It is so rainy . How are you today ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda, it's a big soggy in Buxton too. I'm good thanks, hope you are too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes