Tuesday 31st March- updated

Morning lovelies, hope everyone is ok. Have you all managed to find the week 2 continuation of learning in your files?
Well done to those of you who logged into MyMaths, TT Rockstars and Read Theory yesterday.  Would love to see more of your work. Don't forget you all have 3 pieces of writing to be working on too and you can type those up and email them to me or get your patents to scan them in.

Today I want you to tell me what your favourite part of the last week has been?
Mine has been having lots of time to read- I think Maisie might agree with me there!

Anyway have a fantastic day, remember PE with Joe Wicks at 9am now it's a bit chilly to play in the garden

Speak to you later, Miss B

Thank you Aidan for this picture of the yummy iced fingers you made today. One of my favourite treats, I hope you enjoyed them.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Morning Aidan, lovely to hear from you. How are you doing?

      Delete
    2. doing well thank you

      Delete
  2. Morning everyone, hope you all are ok and safe. Miss you guys so much! Wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Freya, all good here thanks. Hope you are ok

      Delete
  3. Hi Mrs B . How are you today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant log in to tt rockstars when I click schoo pupil it dosnt do anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just logged on as you fine, check it again for me please, could be that the page was a bit overloaded with visitors.
      Miss B

      Delete
  5. Hi Miss B, I miss you lots. I agree with you, the reading was the best part! I've finished reading the penultimate Harry Potter book, now I'm on the last one. I've done the grammar task sheet, has it gone through? Well Done Emily, your story was AMAZING! Bye everyone, miss you all so much and I hope you all stay safe and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maisie, miss you too. I miss seeing all of your lovely faces each day. Well done for all that reading, maybe we should have a class reading challenge too?
      Yes I got your grammar work in your folder thanks, will have a look and give you some feedback. Have a great day.
      Miss B

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes