A letter from Miss B


Giraffe Border Clipart

 I have sent you all a little letter in your folders but for those of you who struggle to access them, here it is.






Dear Giraffes,

I just wanted to write you a little letter to let you know

how proud of you all I am. These are strange and

 scary times, even for the grown-ups and I can only

imagine how confused and upset you feel right now.

As we come near to the end of the 5th week of

 lockdown, the one thing that impresses me

every day is you. You have shown unbelievable

resilience at the new situation, fantastic

positivity and a willingness to embrace and make the most

of the situation. You are an inspiration to us all.

I will admit that during the course of these last few weeks,

I have shed a few tears; I miss you and my family and friends

 and not knowing when this will all be over is hard.

 Your video definitely caused a few wet faces amongst

our school staff.

But with all that aside, please remember that I am here

for all of you and we are a fantastic team who will support

 each other any way. If you are having a bad day,

then you can message me anytime and I will try to help.

 If you want to show me anything you have done



Giraffe Border Clipart

 I would love to see it.

I know for lots of you the chance to spend all this

 time at home is fantastic and well done to your

 mums and dads who are doing a fantastic job

of looking after you in these strange circumstances.

 Please enjoy this extra time with your families,

it is a real treat to be with them. I am so pleased

to hear from so many of you that you are

working through all the lessons

we have set and continuing to learn at home.

Remember none of us have gone through anything like this

before, so there is not a right or wrong way to deal with it.

 Keep smiling, keep being positive and keep

being the wonderful children I am so lucky to work with

everyday. I can’t wait to see you all again.



Take care and stay safe

Miss B


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes