Feel fantastic Friday 24th April

Good morning and happy Friday. 
I hope everyone is well and ready for another beautiful day. 

Well done to Beth for joining me in TT Rockstars arena yesterday, 10am Madison Square Gardens for everyone else who wants to join.

So as it’s Friday I thought we would have a fun question today- would you rather have ears where your eyes should be or eyes where your ears should be?

Hopefully this might prompt a bit of thought and fun for you today. 

Don’t forget you can message me anytime or send me anything, I love to hear from you. 

Have a great day, Miss B 


Comments

  1. Hi Miss B . How are you? I'm going to do all my work this morning so I can play outside with our lambs for the rest of the day. I would have eyes on my ears because I can see either side of me. Is it same place same time today on TT Rock Stars ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Beth, I'm good thanks, how are you? Sounds like a lovely day playing with lambs. I like your thinking with the eyes on the side of your head. Yes 10am Madison Square Gardens. Fingers crossed others will join us there.

      Delete
  2. Maisie
    Hi Miss B.
    I would rather have eyes on my ears as if you had ears on my eyes,it would probably look a bit strange. I feel really exited as my birthday is coming up soon!Sorry I missed the challenge on ttrockstars. Bye
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Maisie, what date is your birthday again? We need a little blog party for you. Don't worry about the TT Rockstars challenge, I am going to do it again each day next week.

      Delete
  3. Maisie
    Happy Fantastic Friday everyone!🦄😎😋

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Maisie, when we went on a walk me and my brother rolled down a hill (it was very fun :3) We carried on our walk but Charlie went a bit hyper because he had some chocolate with him :/ Hope you are safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Maisie hope you had a lovely day. what did you get for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes