How many eggs have you eaten?

Happy Monday lovelies and I hope you had a fantastic Easter. How many Easter eggs have you all eaten?
Today is the beginning of the Summer term which means lovely weather and longer days although the weather has been very kind to us over the last few weeks.
I have dropped your week 3 continuation of learning plans into your folders along with a couple of grammar worksheets you will need. There is work on MyMaths for everyone and don’t forget to log into TT Rockstars.
Let me know if you need help with anything and as always I would love to hear from you. Have a fantastic day, miss you all.
Miss B, Taddington, Marmy and Willow

Comments

  1. I have eaten lots of eggs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, which was your favourite? How are you doing?

      Delete
  2. My mum did us a Easter egg hunt and we had to read the clues to each question

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dylan, that sounds like fun. How are you?

      Delete
  3. THIS MORNING THERE IS a rainforest thing on at 10 40 am for britains rainforest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fantastic thanks for sharing that Aidan. I will try and watch it later.

      Delete
  4. Hey Miss.B, I know you haven't heard me that often. My mum put eggs round her house so that me and my brother could find them. Hey.. umm...please can you tell me what my link to google drive is PLAYSE!!!! So..... ummmm.. ya see ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Freya, lovely to hear from you again. Sounds like a fun Easter egg hunt. The link to your Google drive is https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wm0J2SgrRcTIng1cO5dvRWWEtfMp-zjf
      Let me know if you need anything else, Miss B

      Delete
  5. Hi Miss B, I don't know how many eggs I had as my mum orders some online and then we shared one every day instead of having our own. We had an Easter egg hunt in the garden and my little brother really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I forgot to put my name!

      Delete
    2. Hi Maisie Moo, that sounds amazing! Hope you are doing ok.

      Delete
  6. Hey Miss.B, I know you haven't heard from me often. My mum Put al of me and Charlies eggs around the house so thet we then could find them. Hey....ummm..please can you tell me what my link is to google drive PLAYSE!!!!! So.... ummmm... ya speak to ya laterrr!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Freya, I put the link to your Google Drive on my reply to your previous comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes