Monday 27th April

Good morning Giraffes and welcome to another Monday and the start of another week.

Hope everyone had a good weekend in the sunshine, I expect there are lots of baby animals around for some of you at the moment.

I have dropped your week 4 learning plans into your folders so you should be all set for this week. 

Each day this week I am proposing a TT Rockstars arena game at 10am in Madison Square Gardens, would be great to see you all there. 

Have a fantastic day, let me know if you are having any problems with anything and as always I would love to hear from you.
Miss B 


Comments

  1. Morning Miss B, how are you lately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Freya, I'm good thanks. How are you?

      Delete
  2. I got 10,000 on ttrockstars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Aidan, that's impressive! Well done you.

      Delete
  3. Maisie
    Hi Miss B, I have got a Roald Dahl colouring book. Can I please show you a picture of some? Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fantastic Maisie, I would love to see some.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes