Thursday 30th April

Morning my gorgeous Giraffes, hope everyone is well. 

Did you get chance to look at Indigo’s amazing Art work on yesterday’s blog yet? It’s definitely worth checking out, well done Indigo.

Don’t forget Madison Square Gardens 10am, it was lovely to see Beth, Maisie and Lynda there yesterday, hope to see more of you today.

Today is Captain Tom Moore’s 100th birthday and what an achievement raising millions for the NHS aged 99. He also fought for our country in WW2 in the same regiment as my Grandad but I don’t know if they ever met. What a fantastic legacy to leave behind and well deserved. I wonder what your legacies will be? What would you like them to be? 

Have a fantastic day and I will see you at 10am hopefully, Miss B 




Comments

  1. Maisie
    How Miss B, did you get my pictures I sent in to you? It was really fun yesterday playing on ttrockstars. J joined up with Aidan and Lynda. Bye
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maisie, sorry I have been having trouble posting my reply. Yes I have seen your pictures and they are fantastic will put them on the blog later today. Glad you e enjoyed TT Rockstars was lovely to see you there

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes