Tuesday 28th April

Morning lovelies, hope everyone is ok. 

Well done to those of you that sent me pictures of what you have been up to and a special mention to Aidan and Dylan's mum preparing lots of Maths with chocolate- that is always going to help you understand it! 

Today I will be on TT Rockstars at 10am again and hope to see some of you there. 

Let me know how you get on with the topic work, I will be really interested to see what you think is essential to survive on a desert island. 

For now I thought I would share this cute picture of Willow who was desperately trying to get me to share my ice cream with her last night. 
Have a fantastic day, Miss B 




Comments

  1. Hi Mrs B how are you ? You know that letter you sent you said we can tell you anything . Well my grandma died last week and I am very upset . I've been spending lots off time with my family and it looks like your having lots off fun at home . Bye for now .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth I have sent your mum an email just for you. Let me know if you don't get it

      Delete
  2. So sorry about your grandma Beth. But keep being the Beth I know. hope you are safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes