Wednesday 29th April

Morning you gorgeous lot,  not quite such a nice morning today but my garden did really need some rain and we have been very lucky with the weather so far. 

How is everyone getting on with this weeks work? I've seen Lynda's grammar and a photo of Aidan and Dylan doing some Maths but how about everyone else? 

Have you decided what essentials you need for a desert island yet? 
I would have to have a book or two I think, you know I don't go anywhere without one! 

Hope you have a fantastic day and don't forget to meet me at Madison Square Gardens at 10am.
Miss B 



Comments

  1. im going to play at 10am today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant Aidan, see you then :-)

      Delete
  2. Sure I'll play. See you at 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth. hope you are ok. I will see you at Madison square.

      Delete
  3. I will see you there Miss B

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a barbecue twice and it was great. We had sausages and burgers, It was delicious!!
    Hope you all are ok. SL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes