Wednesday Well dones

First of all well done and thank you to Lynda for joining me in the TT Rockstars arena game at 10am. It was lovely to at least feel like we were playing together again. If anyone else wants to join I am going to be using Madison Square Gardens as the arena for a few games every day at 10am, please drop by I would love your company.

Second of all please find attached a message and picture from Freya who wanted to say a quick hello to you all today. 
Have a lovely evening, look forward to hearing from you. Miss B

FROM FREYA

Hello Miss B, how are you, Taddington, Marmy and Willow doing lately? Last night we all went on a walk and we all saw some cute adorable calves, so we stoped for a little talk to them.
😍😍

Today I was doing my work, and I mastered it in the end!! Beth and I face-timed each other because we missed each other alot!! Yearr..so...SL
😅😅

Attachments area

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night walk

Team swing

High ropes