Feel fantastic Friday 1st May

Pinch, punch first of the month! 

Happy Friday my lovelies, hope everyone is ok. You were all very quiet yesterday, I didn’t hear from many of you. How are we getting on with our desert island survival kit? 

Don’t forget, today as always, Madison Square Gardens at 10am on TT Rockstars. 

Today’s Friday fun question is this- would you rather meet 100 horse sized cats or 100 cat sized horses? 

Let me know your thoughts on that one, have a fantastic Friday, Miss B 



Comments

  1. Hello Miss B and Giraffes! I miss you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie so lovely to hear from you, we miss you too. How are you doing?

      Delete
    2. I am doing great! How are you? I would rather meet cat sized horses, because they would be really cute!

      Delete
    3. I am great thanks Annie. I loved the video you all made, it was fantastic! Great to hear from you say hi to the other Leopards for me

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday everyone. It's my brothers 4 birthday. I would rather meet 100 cat sized horses . Because horses are very cute and imagine if they were tiny . I will play . I'll see you at Madison square . Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday Charlie! Great to see you on TT Rockstars again Beth

      Delete
  3. im doing my newspaper report today and im going on Madison square gardens today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Aidan I saw you at Madison Square Gardens, can't wait to read your newspaper report

      Delete
  4. Hey Beth, please can you so Happy birthday to him from me please. Hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi miss B. Hope you are ok.
    I would rather meet 100 cat sized horses because cats have sharp claws and I think small horses would be cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes