Monday May 11th

Good morning my lovely giraffes and welcome to a special Monday.

Not only is it the start of another week but it's someone's birthday! 

Happy birthday Maisie Moo, I hope you have the loveliest day you can and we are all sending you lots of birthday love. 

I bet you've got a fantastic cake and an amazing day planned, would love to hear all about it. 

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend, thanks for the pictures and videos I got last week, would love to see lots more this week if you have them. 

Have a great day and I will see you at 10am on TT Rockstars. 
Miss B 


PS I have dropped this weeks work into your folders 

Comments

  1. Morning Miss B, that puppy is so ADORABLE!!! I cant say no to really cute puppy's!!!
    Hope you are ok. GTG baiiii!!!
    UwU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Freya, how are you doing today?

      Delete
  2. I'm doing fine, thanks for asking!!! How are Marmy and Willow doing lately? -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great thanks Freya, Marmy had a lovely time sunbathing in the garden over the weekend. I had to put sun cream on her ears ��

      Delete
  3. That sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Maisie Moooo!!
    Are you 11? Hope you have a lovely day. UwU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maisie
      Hi Freya, thanks a lot Freya, yes I am eleven today!

      Delete
  5. Maisie
    Hi guys,thank you a lot Miss B! Can't wait to ring you up tommarow, SO exited. Mum made me an awesome cake, I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. That puppy picture is cute! Thanks everyone and good bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome!! OH I didn't no that was your really cute adorable puppy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes