Thursday 14th May

Good morning giraffes and happy Thursday.
Hope everyone is ok on this lovely sunny morning.

It was fantastic to see so many of you on TT Rockstars yesterday, be amazing to see more of you today. 
10am, Madison Square Garden.

How are you getting on with your topic? Which islands do you know about? There is one close to home that should be easy to write about. 

I am looking forward to catching up with the rest of you this morning, been lovely to chat to you all. 
Have a great day and don't forget Read Theory, My Maths and TT Rockstars.  
Miss B 


Comments

  1. Morning Miss B!!
    On Saturday Me, Charlie and Mali are making food for my daddy and Sarah.
    Mali is doing the starters witch is doing soup
    Charlie is doing the main witch is spaghetti bolonaise with meat balls
    I'm doing the pudding witch is strawberrys, blackberrys and raspberrys with squirty cream on top.
    Hope you Marmy and Willow and Taddington are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Freya, that sounds amazing. I would love to see pictures of that please. Marmy, Willow and Taddington are all fine thanks. Hope you are ok.

      Delete
  2. Maisie
    Hi everyone, my mum bought us a new film called Trolls World Tour, has anyone watched it ? It's a really good film and I have watched the other one as well. I started writing news paper reports yesterday, plus I went on Ttrockstars. The weather looks a bit nicer where I am so I might go and do some exercise later in my woods. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maisie, how ya doing!!! I'm doing great. My Grandmas puppy Daisy has been really cheeky, but she is really ADORABLE!!!!!
    Hope you are doing good.UwU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes