Thursday 21st May

Morning giraffes! Hope you enjoyed the beautiful day we had yesterday. One of the things I have noticed during this lockdown is how much bird song there is. It's a lovely thing to hear instead of traffic and aeroplanes. 

Well done to Maisie for coming second in a huge tournament on TT Rockstars yesterday, hope you are all practicing your world record attempts! 

Looking forward to speaking to you all this week and don't  forget to send me your pictures for Feel Fantastic Friday.  

Have a great day, Miss B 

Comments

  1. Hi Mrs B how are you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, I'm good thanks, how are you?

      Delete
  2. Morning Miss B, how are you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Freya, I'm good thanks, how are you?

      Delete
  3. Maisie
    Hi guys, it was lovely to talk to you today Miss B and as I said, I will hopefully send some more pictures in for Feel Fantastic Friday. That piggy picture is ADORABLE, it one of the cutest pictures I have seen. I'm going to attempt to get in the Guinness world record book, Ttrockstars, fingers crossed it goes good! Bye guys and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im going to go and make cakes for feel fantastic fritterday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Aidan, don't forget to send me a picture

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes