Thursday 7th May

Morning my lovelies, welcome to another beautiful day!

When I spoke to you all this week a few of you said you missed Feel Fantastic Friday so I have had an idea. Send me pictures of yourself having a drink and treat or enjoying some music and I'll put them on here tomorrow and we can have a virtual Feel Fantastic Friday.

Yesterday I got a fantastic set of pictures from Aidan and Dylan who had a very busy day of learning. Lots of spelling and word work going on and it certainly looked like fun. Well done boys! 






TT rockstars at 10am as normal and I am looking forward to getting your pictures. 

Have a fantastic day, Miss B 

Comments

  1. WOW. That looks like fun . Yes I'll see you at ten .Today I have made a den out side .I'm spending all day in it and were getting are water guns out as well .Have a nice day .PS I'm doing my work in my den. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun Beth, hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey everyone, When all of this is over ( hope it doesn't stop on September) I will try and make some chocolate cola buns for all of us!!! Hope you all are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth. It was lovely to talk to you and Indigo today. I hope I can see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Aidan and Dylan have been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes