Tuesday 12th May

Morning my lovely giraffes, how is everyone today? 

Hope you had a great Monday and Maisie had a lovely birthday. 

Today I wanted to remind you all to check into Read Theory, it will really help you with your reading comprehension skills. 

I would love people to check in and tell me what level they are on today and what their reading is about. Brownie points for those that do.

I am looking forward to speaking to you all again this week, check your times and get your parents to email me if they need them changing. 

See you at 10am, have a lovely day. Miss B 



Comments

  1. Morning Miss B, how are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Freya, I am good thanks. How are you?

      Delete
  2. I'm good thanks!! UwU

    ReplyDelete
  3. im going on read theory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Aidan, well done, glad to hear it. Let me know what you have read about

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Erik, nice to have you back

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes