VE Day

Good morning, it is VE Day today. Can anyone tell me what VE day is about? 

I have seen some houses decorated up ready for the celebrations, if you have decorated your house I would love to see it.

Aidan and Dylan were busy again yesterday making a circuit with a blue light and a siren which they used at 8PM during the NHS Clap for Carers. Well done boys, what a great idea! 

Hope you all have a feel fantastic Friday and a great weekend, feel free to send me any pictures/ videos/messages over the weekend.  

Have a great one, Miss B 


Comments

  1. Hi Mrs B . How are you ? It's my mum's Birthday today .We are going to have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, I'm good thanks, how are you? Happy birthday to your Mum. Have a lovely day

      Delete
  2. Maisie
    Is VE day when they stopped World War Two, seventy five years ago? I forgot what it stands for, is it something like Victory for England? I am very exited to do the creature work! Bye guys and happy VE day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Maisie, good work. I'm looking forward to seeing your work

      Delete
    2. Maisie
      Thank you Miss B, I will get my mum to download it to you at the weekend

      Delete
  3. Morning Miss B, how are you doing? We had a barbercue yesterday and it was so much fun!! I had a cabab, chicken and some sausegars with mayanase it was lovely!!!
    Hope you are ok. GTG baiiii!!!!! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Freya, I wish I was in Hawaii too it would be lovely to be at the beach. What has Daisy done?

      Delete
  4. I am having the worst day of my LIFE!!!
    Wish I was in Hawiye!! :/
    Shame I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I ment to say was that Daisy has been really naughty lately!!!!
    I was mistaken for what I said!!!
    !!??!?!!!??!??!!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  6. She wouldn't come back to my Grandma!!?!??
    And because I went on my trampoline Daisy jumped on to it so I trapped her in with me, but she tried to rip the net, and she kept on steeling my shoe, and choeing it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes