Wednesday 13th May

Happy Wednesday my lovelies, how is everyone today? 

I am looking forward to catching up with some more of you on the phone today, been lovely to chat. 

Another reminder about Read Theory and My Maths. Also I have only seen one piece of writing from last week, I am eager to read how your animals came to be.

Thanks to Emily for the really cute lambs pictures she sent over yesterday, would love to see pictures of anything you've been up to. 

TT Rockstars at 10am again, even though you can't see me I am there and can see who is playing so come and have a game.

Have a fantastic day guys, Miss B 


Comments

  1. are we playing Maddison square garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Aidan, let's stick with the one everyone knows.

      Delete
  2. Morning Miss B, how are you? You should've seen Pepper when she was sleeping, she was curled up in a little cute ball!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Freya, I'm good thanks, how are you? Aww bless her. You will have to send me a picture of her

      Delete
  3. Hi everybody hope you are all ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maisie
    Hi guys, I have been on Ttrockstars with Aidan, Dylan and Lynda today. I have finished my creature work and I'm gonna do the other work later on. Bye , miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maisie, I saw you on there, well done. Can't wait to see you work. Miss you too, bye!

      Delete
  5. Miss B, when I was at my daddys house I made a Elephant out of clay. It was a bit hard to make bc when it dried the head and the tale came of, so my daddy put some Gorilla glue on it. I can send a photo of my creation I made. Everyone when I put that picture up don't make fun of me, PWEESE
    I am sweet and innocent!!! UwU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done for trying though Freya, sounds like it was tricky to make. I am sure everyone will realise what a great job you have done of it.

      Delete
  6. Miss B, when I try to log into TTrockstars it reloads the page over and over again. Is anyone else having the same problem!!! :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes