Wednesday 20th May

Morning my lovelies and what a gorgeous morning it is.

Hope everyone is ok on this sunny Wednesday and is going to spend some time outside enjoying the weather.

How are you getting on with your TT Rockstars world record attempts? What's the most anyone has got in a minute so far? 

Also don't forget to send me your pictures or messages for Feel Fantastic Friday, I would love to put together a video for us all to enjoy. 

Looking forward to catching up with you all this week, have a great day. Miss B


Comments

  1. That Hegdehog is so ADORABLE, I really want one now!!! Hope everyone is ok, miss you all to. UwU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaa, good morning Miss B!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maisie
    Hi everyone!😋 That hedgehog is SO CUTE! Are you ringing tomorrow, Miss B? Yesterday me and Lizzie made the Egyptian Sphinx out of Tommys play sand, would love to send you a picture. What have you all been doing recently, as Miss B said, the weather is lovely! Hope everyone is doing ok, stay safe, bye
    Xxx😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maisie yes I'll be ringing you tomorrow. Looking forward to catching up with you

      Delete
  4. Well, I have been making houses in Minecraft, Me, Mali and Charlie went on a walk doing the same walk today. I love Minecraft who else loves Minecraft. I do loads of roleplays!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maisie
      Hi Freya, I sometimes go on Minecraft with my sister's and it is really good!

      Delete
    2. I know I love Mincraft

      Delete
  5. Maisie
    Miss B, I just went on Ttrockstars, in Festival and I came second with 63 questions against nearly 40 people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maisie that is amazing! Well done you!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes