Wednesday 6th May

Good morning my lovely giraffes, hope everyone is well this morning. 

It is looking like another lovely day so I hope you get outside and enjoy the sunshine.

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures and videos I have had so far this week and please keep them coming. I genuinely love to see what you have been up to. 

I will be on TT Rockstars again at 10am for anyone who can join. Would be amazing to get most of our giraffes on there for a tournament. 

Hope you all have a fantastic day, Miss B 


Comments

  1. Hi Mrs B . Yes I'll join you at ten . It was nice talking to you yesterday . See you at ten .Bye .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to talk to you too Beth, see you at 10!

      Delete
  2. im going to work all day today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you do today Aidan

      Delete
  3. Good morning everyone, how are you doing lately? My mums birthday was last month and me,Charlie,Mum and our dog Pepper went on a picnic. Pepper was rolling around in the grass and she was even eating mud!!! Welp I have to go soooo.....year SL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like Pepper had a great time!

      Delete
  4. Hi miss B. It was lovely talking to you yesterday. I will see you at 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to talk to you too Lynda! See you at 10

      Delete
  5. Hey Lynda, that music you did on that piano was AMAZING keep it up!! UwU

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maisie
    Hi guys, have a nice Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Miss B, How are you doing lately. When you gave me a call you said that you liked the sound of my Dads chocolate cola cake. When all of this is over I will try and make some for all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Freya, I am good thanks, hope you are too. I never say no to chocolate cake :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes