Feel Fantastic Friday 19th June

Good morning lovelies and happy feel fantastic Friday!! Hope everyone is ok and has had a good week. 

Really looking forward to seeing some of you back in school next week and as always, it's been lovely to speak to you on the phone. 

Don't forget to send me pictures or videos of what you've been up to, I love to see them. 

TT Rockstars at 10am again, great to have Lynda join us yesterday on there, would love to see more of you. 

Have a fantastic day, Miss B 


Hello everyone, how is everybody today? Natalie
 
Hi how do you feel about all this rain? Hopefully it will get sunny soon, love Indigo
 
Hi, looking forward to seeing you all soon, Lynda looks like she is growing some lovely stuff. Beth

Comments

  1. Hi , I'm good thanks Natalie, what about you? I like the rain but I wish it was sunny as I have a new water gun, Indigo. Beth, I'm looking forward to seeing you soon, but I'm not sure when it will be! I will be on ttrockstars Miss B, bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss B, Natalie, Beth and IndigoJune 19, 2020 at 1:48 PM

      I'm ok thank you, Natalie.
      I wish there was a rainbow at Taddington and it would be fun if it was sunny. Cool water gun, Indigo.
      Hopefully I get to see you again soon, Beth

      Delete
    2. Good to know you are ok, it would be cool to see a rainbow 🌈🌈. See you soon, bye!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Night walk

Team swing

High ropes