Monday 1st June

Good morning and happy new half term. 
Hope you all had a great week last week and enjoyed the amazing weather we have been having. 

Now we are back to learning and I have dropped this weeks learning plans in your folders, although I will need to add to them later today so don’t worry that they are not totally finished. 

The deadline for your TT Rockstars Guinness World Record Attempt is fast approaching so keep practising and trying to beat your times. 

I am unable to be on TT Rockstars at 10am today but hopefully should be able to join you the rest of the week, would love to hear from those of you who make it on. 

Keep sending me your pictures and messages, I love hearing from you all. 
Have a fantastic day, Miss B 



Comments

  1. Morning everyone, ya'll doing okkkk!! UwU

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIIIIIIYYYYAAAA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyy everyone, on last Sunday I played some Minecraft and it was in survival and I managed to build such a good house, I'm impressed with it. I'm a PROO at Minecraft survival and creative. Ya'll should see my Five houses in creative. :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes