Tuesday 16th June

Morning everyone, hope you are all well. Been nice to have some more unexpected sunshine. We enjoyed a few games of tennis again yesterday afternoon on the field. 

Hope you are all getting on well with your home learning, remember to log into My Maths, TT Rockstars and Read Theory daily. 

Also remember you can send me any work you have done, I would love to see how you are getting on with your writing and topic work in particular.  

I have had a lovely picture of Lynda making some yummy treats over the weekend, I think she will have to do some cooking classes for us all. 

Have a great day, Miss B 
 
Hi everybody, those cakes look delicious Lynda. Can't wait for you all to come back on Monday, hope you're having fun at home. Love Indigo

Comments

  1. Hey everyone, yesterday I completed my Minecraft Mansion and it took me two days to build it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Night walk

Team swing

High ropes