Tuesday 9th June

Good morning my lovely giraffes, how is everyone? 

I hope you all had a fantastic Monday and are continuing to work hard. We had a lovely day in school yesterday and spent the afternoon playing Tennis on the field.  

We have already had a little furry visitor this morning, the little cat who seems to have adopted us. It has caused much excitement with us all having cuddles this morning. 

TT Rockstars at 10am, hope to see you there. Did anybody do their Guinness World Record challenge? 

Today I would like to know what you are currently reading, send me a picture of you with your latest book for a lovely video I am going to put together.   

Have a great day, Miss B 


Hi every one it's Indigo, how are you all?I miss you all and I cant wait to see you all. BYE 

Comments

  1. Maisie
    I am reading the Naughtiest Girl In The School, by Enid Blyton. It is really good so far. I hope Brownie the kitten is OK.Hi Indigo, hope you are good. Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss B, Indigo, Beth and NatalieJune 9, 2020 at 2:31 PM

      Hi Maisie, Brownie is fine we had lots of cuddles and he stayed until playtime which was fun. I am fine thank you says Indigo, how are you?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Night walk

Team swing

High ropes