Wednesday 17th June

Morning gorgeous giraffes, how is everyone? Did you see the amazing lightning last night? I was watching out of my window. Mother Nature is very powerful! 

We are off for a walk down Monsal Dale today so I am hoping it stays dry, cross your fingers for us. 

Has anyone done the treasure hunt yet? How did you get on? 

TT Rockstars at 10am, see you there. 
Have a great day, Miss B 

 

Hello everybody how is everybody today? This is Natalie and I am worn out from doing Zumba. Please send us a message to let us know what you have been up to. Bye for now, Natalie

 


Comments

  1. I heard the thunder, it was loud and scary! I was just going to sleep when suddenly this big bang of thunder came! It was cool but I was a bit scared. I hope you had fun on the walk. Bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Night walk

Team swing

High ropes