Wednesday 3rd June



Good morning my lovely giraffes, hope everybody is ok.
Little bit of a change in the weather today but my garden definitely needed some rain.
 
Today I have a few photos of Lynda helping out with the garden last week, what a busy bee she has been
 
I am looking forward to chatting to you all again over the next few days, be lovely to hear what you have been up to.
 
Look out for messages from Beth and Natalie too as they are taking over the blog this week.
Have a great day, Miss B
 
Hello everybody this is Natalie can't wait to hear from you today hope you are enjoying yourselves.

 
 

Comments

  1. Maisie
    Hi Natalie, hope school is ok and fun. How are you and Beth? I'm doing my work and practising my recorder. Bye, everyone, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maisie we are doing fine thank you, how are you? School is fine thank you, we are having a really good time. We miss you. Look out for our blog posts this week. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes