Cyclo cross

Thoughts on today's cyclo-cross from the Year 5/6s 

 The  juniors went  outside and did a course on the field. It was fun because we had a races.

 We had a thrilling morning with tight bends and accelerating speed. The races were the fun bit! The coaches were amazing and helped us massively.

When we were on the course the people there were really nice to us. They  helped us to get the right sized bike. On the course, I enjoyed the corners where you would go up and round the bank. The juniors enjoyed the races - well I know I did. Before I started the race I was confident that I was going to win the girls award and I did. I was so happy. I had so much fun and I think everyone else who does it will enjoy it too.


There were lots of sharp turns which were quite hard to navigate.


It was fun because we got to ride a bike at school, which is something you don't normally do. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night walk

Team swing

High ropes