Whitehall favourite moments

 We had a brilliant time at Whitehall. The children have been amazing - polite, helpful, organised, up for a challenge, resilient and fun.

On the way back, we thought of our favourite activities. (We weren't allowed to say all of it!)

N "Canoeing -tipping the boat over by accident was hilarious. "




S " Rock scrambling. I liked going through the tunnels and holes"




T "Canoeing, when we jumped in at the end and had a swim. "


C "I liked the zipline because we went really fast."


I "I liked the rope course. I went on  top of the tunnel and we were pretended to be wildcats." (Wildcats was their dorm.)


E "On the indoor rock climbing, I liked playing the games when we hid the ducks and people had to find them Some people put them really high and hard to get to."


J "I liked the zip wire because it feels like you're flying."


H " Watching H and I's canoe flip over was funny at canoeing. I also  liked the zip wire because it makes you feel like you're a balloon."



A "Going through the weasel holes because it was dark and cool in there!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team swing

Night walk

High ropes