Monday 8th June

Good morning my lovelies, hope everyone had a lovely weekend and is ready for another week of home learning.
 
I have dropped your learning plans in your files this morning so they are ready and waiting for you.
 
Look out for Beth, Natalie and Indigo taking over the blog again this week and who knows we may have a little furry visitor if we are lucky.
 
TT Rockstars at 10am, hope to see you all there. Have a great day.
Miss B
 
 
Hi Every body . It's Beth here . How is every one ? Miss you all .Can't wait to see you all again .Have a nice day .Beth.

Comments

  1. Hey guys, soo there is only one month till my birthday I cant wait. Last-night my mum orded a steak pie for my brother and a Ham pizza for me. We also watched the new Jurssic world Fallen Kingdom some parts are sad for me cause I don't like how the most dangerous Dinosour gets slane and I-I-I didn't like it. ( I started to cry ) bc I care about any animals ( except foe spiders and flys. ) There's this video of a dogs owner who was really sick so his or hers dog checked heart beat and did the washing shopping answered the phone turned of lights when the ower went to bed. I really love that dog. Soo SL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss B, Beth, Indigo and NatalieJune 8, 2020 at 1:13 PM

      How exciting that it is nearly your birthday and Jurassic World sounds scary but good. That dog sounds amazing!

      Delete
  2. Freya that sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Miss B, Indigo, Beth and NatalieJune 8, 2020 at 1:14 PM

      Hi Aidan, how are you?

      Delete
  4. Hi everyone. Is it okay if I do some of my own work, because I have planned a story and some other stuff for me to do? I hope that Miss B, Beth, Natalie and Indigo have a good day at school. Bye😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss B, Natalie, Indigo and BethJune 8, 2020 at 1:15 PM

      Yes that's fine Maisie. We are all OK and having a great time at school but we miss you. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Night walk

Team swing

High ropes